Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmflynn

Maintaining Clarino palms

Hey I have a pair of warrior coverts that have clarino palms, and I'm trying to find out if there are any tips or tricks to keeping the palms soft and minimizing wear. I usually toss some baby powder on the grips to minimize wear, and have been experimenting with using blade wax on the tape to give it a little more tack with damaging the palms. I've read other threads that recommended either shaving cream with lanolin or baseball glove conditioner, but wasn't sure if those are just good on leather palms or will they also work on synthetics like clarino?

OK, so I haven't been able to find any shaving gels around here that have lanolin, I did find one on Amazon, skintimite or something along that line, but I also saw they had a pure lanolin balm (described as having the consistency of vasoline), would I be better off with the pure lanolin or should I stick with the gel? Also, I found an old bottle of glove condition that contains neatsfoot oil, how would this work in comparison to lanolin and shave gel