Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CVette

CCM SB+4 vs Bauer LS2 pitch

I just switched from new/2014 Tacks to Supremes and am feeling way back on my heels.  I liked the Tacks feeling/pitch and am trying to determine what pitch to ask for at my LHS.  I've searched a LOT on this forum and found that Easton CXN holder (+2) and steel (+1) total +3.  Supremes holder and steel are neutral (+0) but I can't find anything on the speedblade +4.0.

From searching, I was able to find that both the Supreme and LS holders have the same 5/8" offset between toe and heel supports.  I also learned the boot pitch shouldn't contribute to the pitch I'm feeling.  So does that mean the difference I feel between the Tacks and Supremes is all in the steel?  It feels like a large difference to only be in the steel.

What pitch do the Speedblade +4 holders and steel give the Tacks?  I want to try to be informed before going to my LHS.  I know the LS3 is taller and will give me more chances to experiment compared to the LS2s I have on the Supremes so I'm trying to learn as much as I can before trying a profile change on the LS2s and avoid buying new steel.  Thanks in advance!

The boot pitch would affect it in my opinion. How ever there is not a huge difference from my understanding between the 2. But I have always found supreme to be a negative feeling boot.

Thanks for the response oldtrainerguy28.  My LHS is going to give me a forward pitch and has offered to redo it if I need more pitch, so we'll see how it goes.