Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OpenIceHit42

Bauer 5100 cage vs. 7500 Cage

I've got a Bauer 5100 helmet with the 5100 cage and seems like the cage rides just doesn't seem to feel right. I was looking at the 7500 last night and it looks bigger, has anyone used both of these and if so how do they differ in our opinion?

So there's no confusion I'm looking at the difference between the cages, no the helmets.

I found the 7500 narrower when I tried it on. The best advice is to try it -- you have to have a good fit for protection.

I found the 7500 narrower when I tried it on. The best advice is to try it -- you have to have a good fit for protection.

The cage or the helmet? I've read that about the helmet but I'm more specifically looking at the cage. The 5100 cage seems "small" if that makes any sense? Seems to ride up too high on my chin.

I was talking about the helmet. From your message, I thought that you were looking at the 7500 helmet, hoping it would work better with your cage. My mistake.

I've used the 9500 cage, and now use the Itech titanium, both in large, with the XL 5100. I don't remember a 5100 cage being available when I got my helmet. I never tried one, so I'm sorry that I can't help with that.