Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bolt91

No Sweat

http://nosweatco.com

From the company's website: "Our 3 Pack of NoSweats is perfect for anyone who is tired of dealing with sweat dripping down their face and into their eyes. Our DriLID technology is engineered to absorb forehead sweat and clear your line vision. The product works in almost every type of LID, whether you are wearing a helmet, hat, cap or beanie. The product is easy to use, just peel off the paper on the back side of the product and stick it inside your LID, then NoSweat!"

Fit: You barely notice it's in your helmet. Very thin and it doesn't move around.

Protection: Definitely makes sure you don't have sweat dripping down your face. I've never had a drop while wearing these.

Weight: Weighs as much as a piece of paper. You can tell when it's full of sweat though.

Durability: The company says it's a one time use but I have gotten as many as 3 uses out of one.

Intangibles: The only con I have about these is that after removing it, it leaves some sticky residue on your helmet. However, it can be wiped off with a towel and it's no longer there.

Conclusion: I've been wearing these pretty religiously ever since I tried one out. I wish that they came with more in a package (I was told by the company that they were working on this). I love these. I ran out of them for one of my games and I couldn't believe how much sweat poured down my face. It made me miss my NoSweat. These are great!

• Like 2

Fit: Fits very well in my Re-Akt. The only issue is that is slightly large and so it sticks to the inner foam of the helmet, not just the Suspend-tech liner. I imagine the adhesive isn't strong enough to prevent the liner from doing what it's supposed to do during an impact.

Protection: Works extremely well. Normally I'm sticking my fingers into my cage to wipe sweat off my nose. I get almost none on my face now with these.

Weight: Can't even tell it's there.

Durability: As acapt91 said, the company recommends a single use, but I have had no problem going 3 games with them in. After that, they begin to peel off.

Intangibles: I've always had issues with helmets not fitting correctly. In the case of my Re-Akt, it's pretty much perfect, except that it seems to irritate the area where my hairline is. With the no-sweat applied, I no longer get that irritation. Bonus!

Conclusion: These things are fantastic, and absolutely worth the price (which is crazy low, in reality.) I just wish they sold them in larger packs (10+). I'm absolutely going to continue using these.

I was given these to me as a small birthday present cause my buddy wanted my opinion on them. So I decided to give them a try and was pleased with them.

Fit: Fits very well in my E700 but the only problem is that it covers two ventilation holes in the front of the helmet.

9/10

Protection: Not much to say for protection as it is pretty much a sweat band.

?/10

Weight: Very light, feels just like an E700 front pad but a little lighter.

9/10

Durability: They say use for one game, but I like many others have gotten two to three games out of them.

10/10

Intangibles: As noted above, the only con I have is that it covers two ventilation spots in the Easton E700 helmet.

?/10

Conclusion: Great product at a great price. It is worth a buy to just even try them out!

9/10

• Like 1