Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

Drop-in around Nashville

Hi folks, I just recently moved to the Nashville area. I'm looking for a friendly ice drop-in. I'd love to get in a league in the future but unemployment means it'll be just drop in for now. Any leads on good places to check out?

I also play inline but won't have my skates for a bit. If you have a lead on some inline leagues that'd be helpful too.

Hi folks, I just recently moved to the Nashville area. I'm looking for a friendly ice drop-in. I'd love to get in a league in the future but unemployment means it'll be just drop in for now. Any leads on good places to check out?

I also play inline but won't have my skates for a bit. If you have a lead on some inline leagues that'd be helpful too.

Hey Kirsch, first day posting on the forum. I know this is probably a bit late, but I live in Nashville and can help with your question. Currently there are only 4 sheets of ice in the Nashville area. 2 in Nashville (Centennial Sportsplex) and 2 in Franklin (A Game Sportsplex). One of the rinks in Nashville is down for repairs so I don't know what their Stick & Puck/Open Hockey sessions look like right now, but Franklin has several mid-day drop ins along with some weekend drop ins. They also have a really cool Breakfast Club hockey session every Friday from 6:00am to 7:30am. Usually have a pretty good showing. Message me if you need any more information or want to grab a pint and talk hockey.