Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby_Acarter

Nike Quest 1 Help

I purchased a brand new pair of nike quest 1 inline skates with the rocker frame skate felt great at first but after wearing them for a while my heel went numb. My team was sponsored by nike in 03 and everyone wore the quest 1's but I stayed with my mission team vsi . Long story short does anyone have any infor on these skates can't they be heat molded the look and the zoom air feels great but the heel shape is one I never felt before

I still have a pair of 04 flexite Nike Shadows but these days they're more or less useless.

Skating with them these days feels like í've got jelly on my feet . lol

Reason being, as good as the flexite fit was(i.e. fast/painless moulding) they just dont last as long and tend to break down much quicker than a non flexite skate and they can't be baked.
Can't remember the reason why but I remember everyone back in the day were quite adament about not baking Nike skates, as far as I know it ruins them.

I miss having new Nike Skates, lol