Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dumbpolak9

New Jersey Devils 13-14

Brunner seems to be carrying his weight so far. Hopefully chemistry will develop over time with all the change-ups.

The big thing I've noticed is they're getting killed when they're defending a rush. I don't know if it's just a bad decision-making or poor gap control.

Not all the new forwards are aware of what to do in the Neutral zone and who is supposed to be third guy high in the O-Zone. You get 3 guys forechecking too deep and the new players aren't sure who's supposed to be doing what yet because they're still learning the system. They'll figure it out.

Honestly, if he wasn't jumping from team to team, he'd be a great captain. He actually has a lot of great input and a great attitude/work ethic. Being that he's played for everyone Devils fans don't like, I almost wish we'd picked him up sooner so I could have liked him this much sooner. It's been an absolute joy watching him play.