Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker518

Figuring out size on a pair of Graf Ultra G7500 goalie skates

So I scored a pair of custom Graf G7500 goalie skates at an equipment sale. They are in great shape but my problem is they were sold without footbeds and I can't figure out what size these things are. I don't play goalie so I'm not very familiar with the skates. I figured the labels would be in the same place on the tongue or the boot lining... but nothing. Even the cowlings don't have any sizing numbers etched on them.

Any advice for figuring this out? I have a riveter and I'm debating just removing the boot. Would there be any identifiable sizing info or codes on the bottom of the outsole?

Thanks for any info you can offer!

When it comes to Graf skates (player or goal) you'll find the size in one (or more) of the following places:

- Stamped on the bottom of the outsole.

- Stamped under the footbed on the insole.

- Stamped on the inside back of the tendon guard (likely not for goalie skates).

- Written in ink on the underside of a small Graf tag on either side of the tongue (you'll probably need to remove the laces to see this as it tends to be quite far down the tongue).

Hope that helps.