Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Cosmic

Jock pants with padding

So I used to wear the Bauer 37.5 goalie jock pants with the electric blue PORON structures- they suited me pretty well because they had those huge knee PORON pads, which sat behind my Reebok shin guards that did not have much knee protection (and are otherwise bomb proof). These jock pants also had huge PORON areas inside the thighs, another area that my girdle lacks protection, and where I sometimes took shots when I for whatever reason would rotate my skate out and expose that area to block a high shot (don't ask me why this is reflex- I have no idea- but when I took very weak shots there, no padding, they left a nasty bruise- with these pants, I was fine.

I got these FrankenPants from Hockey Monkey Sweden or Europe online. They never released in the USA as far as I know. 

So the last time I played, these came completely unraveled and torn apart. I think I sized down for a tighter fit, and then just ended up ripping through them.

Trying to get back into hockey and just looking for a good liner with some nice little additional pads, if it exists. Bauer looks like they have completely gotten away from the PORON laced liners, which is a shame. I like that extra PORON down low for those miscellaneous pucks that found their way through the rest of my padding down there.

Anyone have any ideas? I am headed to Hockey Money today to see what's good. I am figuring that I am more likley to find something online tho through the minds gathered here.

Those are perfect! Exactly what I was using, but I had the blue ones! I was actually in a Large. They were tight and fit how I liked, I just Hulked through them after a bout a year and a half, but hey man this is perfect. Let's PM for shipping and address and THANK YOU!!

• Like 2