Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
cygnusx1

One75 skate transition

First time poster, go easy on me if not the best question:)

I am getting back into hockey after a long layoff. I am coaching and will be playing a time or two per week this winter as well. I coached last year and used my one75 skates for the season - I didn’t want to buy new skates since I wasn’t sure if my daughter would want to continue or how much I’d get on the ice as well. I am 5 10, 195, played growing up and was mostly a Bauer supreme skate guy, but liked the micron 1090 Mega airs as well. I’d like to get new skates and am wondering how much stiffer the skates are now vs my one75s or other considerations? I liked everything about the 75s, they fit fine and I put speedplates in them last year, they are just getting worn down so I’d like a new pair to use for the next several years. Would supreme 2s (non pro) be a pretty logical progression to look at? Any others? Thanks.