Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

attn: montreal guys including goalies

guys tonight i believe at pierrefonds 10 pm, i anticipate soem alright puck, get back at me in this thread so i know who is going

number there is 626 2500

Hey yglod, how was it at Pierrefond?

I called the guy for the CCM league and I told him we are 3(me, my brother and you) who can go there on a pretty much regular basis. He will call me when there are some free spots and I'll tell you when we can go.

I was supposed to go last tuesday like I told you but I didn't went for some reasons. and for thursday, I was also supposed to be there but since it was the Canada day on friday, they didn't had a game like on the quebec day on the 24 of june.

It seems to be a good league because Luc told me there was 2 midget AAA and he told me it was terrible how they were bad,lol, and I think a couple of pros are going there sometimes.

Hey guys, I would like to break my new skates and i have freetime

We could hook up a game or something...i prefer Pierrefond by the way!

Thanks,

Alex

Pm ME or post it here i will check...and oh...i play BTAA...i might not be SO BAD lol...