Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladystorm3

motorola razr v3

They gave me 5 choices, buy a new phone for about 400$, have my phone repared by Motorola (starting at 50$ just to send my phone over there and an extra cost to have it repared), cancel my contract (starting at about 80$), they would give me a free but cheaper phone if I extended my contract for an extra 1 year or bring my phone to a seperate dealer to have a technician look at it and that is what I did. I don't even have enough money to buy myself groceries before the semester ends, how the hell could I buy a new cellphone?!? Very bad service from Rogers and I sent them a huge letter of complaint. There is a good chance I will go with Aliant (Maritime sub-company of Bell) next time.

GSM is a worldwide standard, you can. Just make sure you get a phone that supports the 850/1900 mhz bands (thats what Rogers uses). If you need help, PM me or IM me on AIM, Ill be glad to help.

of course you can... I bought a phone in Japan, and got it unlocked in bangkok, now i have this phone that no one in north america has seen before, and it works perfectly fine... i'm on rogers by the way

I will see what they tell me on monday and how much the repairs should cost me. If it's too expensive I will maybe buy a new one on ebay, thanks.