Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calvin

Goalie Gear advice?

Anyone have any tips on buying goalie equipment? Use would be for pickup hockey, so doesnt have to be top of the line, but i dont want it falling apart after a couple of weeks.

Maybe which brands to stay away from, which brands are preferred etc?

Pieces I need: chest, legs, girdle, & helmet.

any kind of hints/tips would be greatly appriciated.

thanks in advance.

well in general vaughn is going to be the best name for pads, chest and arm itech has a real nice one a 9.8 very protective and not insanel priced aswell as the itech 4.8 pant is very good. now for mask id reccomend either an itech 4600 or an eddy gt because you can go somewhat lowball on the other stuff but for a helmet id reccomend spending some money since it is your head and without your head your useless. for pads a decent pad for a reasonable price is going to be reebok pad which goes for roughly 400 bucks cad. any other questions lemme know

TPS Bionic Chest and Arm is Unreal I love it brand new used it one ice time totally used to it

the TPS GM1 helmet is a god for me i love mine, If you can get your hands on a decent set of Icecaps youll be doing great ( thats what I have and I love em)

They dont mak ethem any more so its hard to come by and well the iCe cap line is all good , pants I use Xhales by TPS and they are pretty good also