Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duder84

Alpha Nemesis OPS

I was at Sport Mart in Port Coquitlam and saw a bunch of Alpha Nemesis OPS's left, they're on clearance for $99.99 cdn, and the best part is you can buy one and get the second one at half price off. Those who are interested should check it out. I don't know if they have them at other Sport Marts around Vancouver....

They didn't have the Alpha Nemesis last time I checked in Vancouver. Sport Mart's selection in sticks is too limited. The best stick I ever saw there was probably Bauer TFG shaft.

i've seen synergies and vapor xx's at sportmart, at my local sportchek they're overloaded with a whole bunch of eclipse prostocks, vapor V's, alpha nemesis and vector 100s

i've seen synergies and vapor xx's at sportmart, at my local sportchek they're overloaded with a whole bunch of eclipse prostocks, vapor V's, alpha nemesis and vector 100s

Yeah Sportchek's literally got racks of 03/04 Synergy's and a bunch of Eclipses in stock now. I find that no one ever buys them since they're still selling them at last years prices.

Duder,

I would get Chadd's input... I believe he played with, and liked his old Hespeler Nemesis sticks. It sounds like they would be a great deal for $99 CDN.

I think this post is for people who ARE interested in buying the Nemesis, I don't think Duder actually wants to buy them.

Yeah Sportchek's literally got racks of 03/04 Synergy's and a bunch of Eclipses in stock now. I find that no one ever buys them since they're still selling them at last years prices.

we got so many in now so we'll have a lot for our hockey plus sale in july. theyll be down bewtween 99-149

Duder,

I would get Chadd's input... I believe he played with, and liked his old Hespeler Nemesis sticks. It sounds like they would be a great deal for $99 CDN.

I think this post is for people who ARE interested in buying the Nemesis, I don't think Duder actually wants to buy them.

Actually I've read the reviews and stuff on it and have already bought one. I see why they all love it now. Great stick, the feel is different, but the good kind of different. Pattern takes a little time to get used to though.

And yeah, I was just trying to share the wealth, I figure some folks would like to know about stuff like this ;)

Duder,

Actually I've read the reviews and stuff on it and have already bought one. I see why they all love it now. Great stick, the feel is different, but the good kind of different. Pattern takes a little time to get used to though.

And yeah, I was just trying to share the wealth, I figure some folks would like to know about stuff like this ;)

What patterns did they have in stock? If they have 260 flex Smyth sticks then I might have to employ somebody to ship me a few of them if I can't get them some place else. Had three of them and they all are dead now (RIP). If somebody wants the old shafts with the blades cut off them then PM me. I will send them to you if you reimburse me for shipping.