Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hogs 25

Converted S400 problem

For those that converted ice skates to inlines, when do you use to stop the wear on the sides of the boots? Inline skates generally have something on the side by your little toe and ball of your foot to keep from wear through the leather. Mine have started to wear on the leather there and I don't want it to start to break down or get a hole.

Hey I converted the S500's when they first came back and they started to break down after a while but they didnt total rip now im on the synergys and they started to do a little of the same on the toe but you should be fine

There's really nothing you can do. I use alot of converted ice boots, and suffer from damage to that area. Like JR said, Protectoe works well. Get the clear version, much nicer looking. The black is all gunky and looks bad. Otherwise you just gotta deal with it. I guess you might be able to have a shoemaker sew in some felt or rubber material there or something. I mean, they do it for roller, so I guess it can be done for the ice, no?