Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyckoffplaya15

1 or 2 Piece Stick

I just broke my Synergy Si-Core after only about 6 weeks :( i broke it right at the taper point above the blade. I'm looking for a new stick i like the modano curve and about 100 flex price is not an issue i get stuff half off at my local pro shop. Should i go with a 2 piece or 1. Which stick?

Thanx

-Tim

Does your LHS offer an extended warranty replacement through them? I know that mine offers the thirty days from the manufacturer, and then another 15 thorugh them. (Not too sure how it works) If they dont then you have two (2) options.

1. Pull your butt end out, stick a focus flex blade in that end, cut the taper portion of the other side of the sicore, and stick a but end in it and presto you have a stick that performs close to a one piece. (not quit there)

2. Buy a new one and make sure to hold onto your reciept incase the new one breaks within the 30 day warranty period, if not your SOL.

really do u kno if i can do that with a vapor XX?? Ask the shop for a reciept and mail it back i broke it in the same place as my si-core but i threw out the blade cani send it back w/o the blade?

-tim