Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stax7

NCAA 2004

Guest Stax7

Does anyone have NCAA 2004 for sale for PS2. I live in canada so you cant buy it here.

Are you looking for the NCAA Football?

I think they sell them at Microplays in Canada. I know they rent them, and it is the only place I know of to rent it. I find that game is so much more fun than Madden, which happens to be amazing also.

Guest Stax7

Sorry that is basketball/March Madness.I can probably get it cheaper here and because i was wondering has anyone played it and is it any good? One other Q. Does it actually have the player names on the player when u play?

I've played it, it's a pretty good game. There are no names of players... but I think that's because it's against some NCAA rules. If you're looking for a website to buy it off of, maybe try gamestop.com

Guest phillyfan

If no one has a copy here, search on the 'bay. I get most of the video games I have from there, stupidly low prices. Just look for the users with a decent amount of feedback under their belt, and steer clear of auctions that say, "sold as is." Don't be afraid, I know some are, but the games have to work or it's fraud.