Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

Co-ed locker rooms?

I don't know what locker rooms you've been in but 13-15 year old males are not mature at all. What the hell is the topics of conversation in your locker room?

I am a 13-15 year old male and yes, not everyone is a big asshole.

I am also. Out of the 20 kids on our team, about 15 are mature enough to be able to handle a girl in the same locker room. The other 5? I'm not too sure what would happen.

I don't know what locker rooms you've been in but 13-15 year old males are not mature at all. What the hell is the topics of conversation in your locker room?

I am a 13-15 year old male and yes, not everyone is a big asshole.

I am also. Out of the 20 kids on our team, about 15 are mature enough to be able to handle a girl in the same locker room. The other 5? I'm not too sure what would happen.

I'm 16, and I'm confident less than a third of my team last year could deal with a girl in the locker room.

I played against a girl last year and she was always dressing in an empty room while her dad waited outside so people wouldnt be making comments. It didnt help though that she was pretty smokin and everyone in the league had gotten an email pased on to them with pics of her naked on webcam for her boyfriend. I can only imagine what would have been said if she was actually in the same room and her dad wasnt there to protect her.

Yeah, but what I find makes our dressing room so great is how immature it is. It's funny and makes for a good laugh, and no one is offended. No other sport compares.

I've had the same two girls on my team for the past 6 years and they change with us and are fine with it. They've jsut been part of the team for so long that we've bonded and its not a big deal any more, and to go with the being able to keep up with us I've seen them burn a couple of guys really bad, and they've also taken their fair share of hits, but they get up and keep playing.