Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trucks

Custom Sher-Wood Sticks

I am just wondering if it is possible for me to order custom Sher-Wood sticks. I want a stick with a 27" paddle minimum and I would like it custom coloured. I kinow there are patterns of the stick made just not in the colours I want. Anyone who work at a shop know if it would be possible to custom order and how many would I have to order. Thanks.

I am just wondering if it is possible for me to order custom Sher-Wood sticks. I want a stick with a 27" paddle minimum and I would like it custom coloured. I kinow there are patterns of the stick made just not in the colours I want. Anyone who work at a shop know if it would be possible to custom order and how many would I have to order. Thanks.

I would go with what Chadd said and use Christian http://hockeystick.com, because Sher-wood is quite expensive,if your heart is set on Sher-wood though then you can order the sticks from any sher-wood affiliated store.

yes it is possible, dependign on the model depends on the cost, I use the all wood 530's and the cost me $40 a stick, Sherwood's min. is 6 sticks the foam core sticks would cost more

That's way cheaper than I've ever heard of anyone getting Sher-wood custom goal sticks. That has to be within a buck or two of dealer cost.

yeah chadd sher-woods reduced there cost of custom goal sticks quite alot. plus with custom sher-woods you can get custom anything with them like colours and such.

yeah chadd sher-woods reduced there cost of custom goal sticks quite alot. plus with custom sher-woods you can get custom anything with them like colours and such.

They must have reduced them a ton this year, PIAS is charging more than that for retail models. We've had great luck with the custom Christian goal sticks. With our volume discount we're selling as low as $50 retail per stick on custom orders. I just set up an order of custom 1000s, basically a 5030, for about $25 a stick.

They must have reduced them a ton this year, PIAS is charging more than that for retail models. We've had great luck with the custom Christian goal sticks. With our volume discount we're selling as low as $50 retail per stick on custom orders. I just set up an order of custom 1000s, basically a 5030, for about $25 a stick.

nice,christians are a great stick IMO but its just hard for us too get them aswel with there record it makes us abit leary. i think the manufacturers like the smaller ones like drolet are lowering there costs on stuff just to make people happier where bigger companies i.e bauer/nike and rbk have money invested in other areas so they may not worry as much about the cost of stuff since they have other sports that make them huge cash

I just set up an order of custom 1000s, basically a 5030, for about $25 a stick.

:unsure:

Dude, I am so giving you a call when I get back from my trip.

Does this price assume using one of their stock lie and heel pattens or could I order a custom lie, heel, paddle, etc? Basically, can I customize more than the colors?

I just set up an order of custom 1000s, basically a 5030, for about $25 a stick.

:unsure:

Dude, I am so giving you a call when I get back from my trip.

Does this price assume using one of their stock lie and heel pattens or could I order a custom lie, heel, paddle, etc? Basically, can I customize more than the colors?

You can get anything your little heart desires but after that comment you made in the other topic, it's going to cost you a bit more. Just make sure those get to Eazy at some point during the weekend and we'll get you a good deal.

You can get anything your little heart desires but after that comment you made in the other topic, it's going to cost you a bit more. Just make sure those get to Eazy at some point during the weekend and we'll get you a good deal.

:wub:

Thanks man.

I heard Sher-wood is coming out with Sher-wood Premeir goal sticks, lighter than some composite sticks and isnt even composite, lighter than any other custom stick, pro-patterns and custom is available, and i cant wait till they come out!

I heard Sher-wood is coming out with Sher-wood Premeir goal sticks, lighter than some composite sticks and isnt even composite, lighter than any other custom stick, pro-patterns and custom is available, and i cant wait till they come out!

Theres no need to bump a 5 month old thread to tell us that.