Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EndGame

URGENT: Question about a product on sale at HG.com

Okay, so they're on the way. I needed some 76a wheels for my fronts, so I jumped on them at that price. Are these good wheels or what? They've got to be better than the Kuzaks I just had to take off because they were chunking on me.

I actually got a set of those wheels and I didn't like them at all. No grip, no speed, overall bad feel. theres a reason they are being sold at less then $4 a wheel.

I am now on the labeda genesis wheel and all i have to say is WOW.

I actually got a set of those wheels and I didn't like them at all. No grip, no speed, overall bad feel. theres a reason they are being sold at less then $4 a wheel.

I am now on the labeda genesis wheel and all i have to say is WOW.

Hmmm ... not good news there. Oh well, if I don't like the set I put on, I can sell the other set on eBay I spose.

I wonder if they were just overproducing. They seemed to go downhill right around the time Mission signed them, and that seems like it would be alot of orders to fill.

Well, I learned my lesson I suppose. I got the wheels and played a scrimmage on them tonight. One of the wheels on my left skate is chunking already. The others seem fine. I got eight of them, so I'll swap out one of the others to see if it was just a bad wheel, but it sure doesn't look promising.