Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

Another Video

Its a very cool video, a bit more relaxing than usual ones.

at 2am i don't think i would add a song that would be fast paced or loud :lol: :lol:

Another nice vid...I wonder what the intro video will be like at the home opener on Oct 5th?? Perhaps Orca Bay should consult you?

JJ

Nice video. Just a quick question. Where do you get your video clips. I've been trying to find some but havent been able to. Thanks

usually it's just a bunch of acquired clips friends send me or something from Canucks Inside Edge clips. The majority of the recent clips are from the Canucks DVDs that they give out to Season Ticket holders.

Just out of curiosity, whats on that DVD? I heard about it from the inside edge emails but I don't think non-season ticket holders can get it.

Just out of curiosity, whats on that DVD? I heard about it from the inside edge emails but I don't think non-season ticket holders can get it.

bunch of interviews, picture movies and a few videos of them playing

2 disc dvd

however I don't own it

dood your avatar is awesome

haha.. cookie monsterrr

cool video, i also like the music

"ill talk to the cookie monster once he gets out of rehab"

thx

btw do you know if season 4 is over?