Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyerguy91

40 yrold virgin

I've seen both and can say without a doubt that 40 year old virgin was better by miles. I really didn't like wedding crashers just because it had extremely slow parts and was pretty sappy towards the end. To me 40 year old virgin was non stop funny and only had a very very short sappy love scene. Just my two cents so don't take it to the bank cause it won't get you much.

Too bad the ratings system sucks and they gave both movies R ratings. I would sneak in but the movie theatres around my parts have security guards at almost all of the entrances into the theatres. IMO Steve Carrel is one of the funniest actors around today. He was hilarious in Anchorman and in his new show The Office.

Too bad the ratings system sucks and they gave both movies R ratings. I would sneak in but the movie theatres around my parts have security guards at almost all of the entrances into the theatres. IMO Steve Carrel is one of the funniest actors around today. He was hilarious in Anchorman and in his new show The Office.

Man the office is messed!(in a good/funny way) I used to watch every episode until I missed 1 or 2.

haven't seen the wedding crashers, but have seen the 40 year old virgin and couldn't contain myself. definitely one of the best comedies out there, almost up to par with old school. my friends who've seen both movies also said that 40 year old virgin was better by far.