Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Damn you Canadians!

As part of the new TV deal Comcast will be bringing it to the US on all of their cable services.

Any idea when?

No idea. I don't recall seeing any specific dates mentioned. I wouldn't expect it in time for any of the preseason this year.

As part of the new TV deal Comcast will be bringing it to the US on all of their cable services.

Any idea when?

No idea. I don't recall seeing any specific dates mentioned. I wouldn't expect it in time for any of the preseason this year.

Yeh, the pre-season is what caught my attention on NHL.com. That's where I found the link. Wanted to see some of the Wings games before October and it does not look like the station that airs them in the season is going to have the pre-season. There is hope for the future as Comcast is my provider.

it may be TSN but it isn't a canadian hockey schedule by any means... unless i missed something there is only ONE, yes ONE canadian team playing ONE game in the whole schedule.

yea, and the caps, who are a minor league team are on 6 times

but the caps have ovechkin... with all the hype people are going to want to watch him so i can understand why they put so many caps games on... also same goes with the pens. i'm sure ovechkin will win the rookie of the year.. this guy has already played in a mens league and lead the team in scoring last year even though he missed games. he is also a few years older then crosby and he'll be the caps number one guy off the bat with the crappy lineup they have so he'll have lots of ice time as well.

yea, and the caps, who are a minor league team are on 6 times

but the caps have ovechkin... with all the hype people are going to want to watch him so i can understand why they put so many caps games on... also same goes with the pens. i'm sure ovechkin will win the rookie of the year.. this guy has already played in a mens league and lead the team in scoring last year even though he missed games. he is also a few years older then crosby and he'll be the caps number one guy off the bat with the crappy lineup they have so he'll have lots of ice time as well.

5 of the 6 games are at Washington. Since Comcast has an affiliate there who normally broadcasts the Caps games it helps keep the costs down.

No Leaf games

No Senators games

No Oiler games

1 Calgary game

2 Montreal games

Is it true that only OLN in the states will be broadcasting games? and not OLN in Canada? Also read in THN that Steve Emmerick will be doing the games.