Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

MP3 Help

Can anyone help me out with this? I've been browsing through the manual and haven't seen much at all on how to get the songs fro mthe computer to the MP3 player. I am guessing it plugs right into the USB port, and then I click and drag into that folder like my MP3 player? This is for my g/f, I have a creative, but it has a USB cord, whereas hers is the USB cord. Same basic idea though? Also the CD they gave me is a mini, how do I install the software? Here's the link for the Ebay auction we got it off of.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I am guessing it is the same as yours minus the cord. If you don't have a cd player that takes mini cd's look online for drivers. Most laptops should take the mini cd, but i am doubtful about desktop cd players (aka the cupholder variety) since you can't click the disk in.

I didnt really understand what you were saying but Ill try to answer anyways. You should be able to pop off one end of the mp3 player and that plugs into the usb port.

most cdroms should be able to take the mini cd. if not search the brand on google and look for drivers. most mp3 players like that should just be drag and drop.

I plugged it into the back of the computer and have the system downloaded, but I can't figure out how to transfer songs to it. I click on the drive, it has folders of

Driver

Telephone Book

The support formats for MTV convertor

電話簿處理工具

Any ideas

Update: I got it, sorry.