Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alex

Innovative 1100 Senior Taper - $89.99CA

How can the hockey shop sell them for 89.99 CA and H&SO is selling the tapered 1100 for $109 USD?  Does it being a federov shaft make it that big a difference or am I really missing something.

The tapered shafts are not the federov shafts. The federovs are all standard shafts. I'm assuming that they can sell these for that price because they bought a whole crap load of them on closeout from somewhere.

Federov Tapers

I'm confused...are we talking about the same shafts?

They probably just cut and pasted the description from the standard shaft. From what they've told me, the tapered shafts are the retail versions.

ANyone who bought the tapered shaft can you please tell me what the handle is on the shaft, in comparing it to an easton synergy ?? Is it more rounded, less rounded, boxy etc... ?? is it a 5 ?? Also how long is their shaft ?? 51" correct with the 8 inch wood plug ?? Thanks.... COuld someone just take a picture of their innovative tapered shaft that they bought from the hockey shop ??