Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bill33

best wheels for wood w/rollon

I just switched from sportcourt court(unfortunatly not by choice) to a wood floor with roll on.

I need to find a good wheel that will not chunck so fast.

Mr stickys only last about three games. But they grip pretty well.

Im about 200 and aggressive. Any help thanks.

I would try the new Rink Rat TB822 Wheel. I haven't used them but if it is made by Rink Rat it has to be good, and they are only 5 bucks a piece on epuck.com.

if its fresh roll on..you can use somthing like an 84A wheel...since the roll on provides the grip...even an 80A hornet may work and a Bronze Revision wheel...Factory Shadow is an 82A

back in the day it was the mint green or dark green kuzaks for roll on or the 81A glue if you needed some extra grip

Check out the Rink Rats on Epuck.com....indoor wheel section 2nd page at the bottom they are like 3 bucks a piece and would be perfect for ya....

i'll second the labeda grippers....those worked best and lastest the longest for me on wood w/ rollon.

i bought dynasties...chunked to hell by the third game. (5'9" 155 aggressive)

yeah the grippers i feel will hold up the best.. ive used milleniums and dynastys also and some have chuncked but some havent and just wear down in grip easily

yeah the grippers i feel will hold up the best.. ive used milleniums and dynastys also and some have chuncked but some havent and just wear down in grip easily