Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

V2 Inner leg padding

On the Inside of the padding of the V2, there is a little thingy by the top of the ankle . It can move like Backl and forths because of the slot that has been made in the padding. I just played my first game / first ice time in my V2's and i noticed that this thing kinda flaps into the top of my skateand really annoys my ankle bone. Does any one else have this problem? Or if you did how did you fix it?

05_11_20059_38PM_0003.jpg

05_11_20059_38PM_0002.jpg

05_11_20059_38PM_0001.jpg

This is just because they are sexy

05_11_20059_38PM_0004.jpg

09_09_20053_13PM_0001.jpg

They made it like that to allow your ankle a little room to move and drop closer to the ice. I havent had a problem with it, if you have the only thing i would think is maybe your wearing them TO loose. I like my pads looses but I have never had that bother me maybe tighten the strap that goes through the skate or take a little slack off the tie toes. If you really like alot of movement maybe it just needs to be broke in, try leaving your skates in your pads strapped in tight when your not wearing em, and maybe that flap will learn to bend around em instead of gettin caught over em

Hmmm like I said I havent had a problem with this, and I wear the bottom of my V2's LOOSE. About two inchs of movement on the tie toes and I wear the skate strap at the 4th or 5th hole, only thing i can tell ya is try to break em in and maybe they will form a different way

yah i should have tried that .. oh well my dad just stickhed it together... no problems... you dont think it may cause injury or preformance decreacing do you..... now i find it also annoying that velcro stap behind the knee... but i feel i'm the only one who doesnt do it up...

It shouldnt be a problem the whole idea was it moves to let your ankle drop closer to the ice making the butterfly wider and easier on your body but it shouldnt affect it to much. The velcro knee strap I went through the same thing, what I did was i went to like meijer and got some sticky back elastic stickers and I put it on the knee wings and just stuck the velcro strap there when i didnt use it so it wasnt flopping around. But then i got used to it and now i wear it tight lol all the pads seem to have em now anyway