Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Anyone have a SW Comp shaft (Tapered)

Which one? The black Momentum shaft that Crosby is/was using. If so, I have it.

I have a 95 flex and it's probably the only shaft that I have used that I have chosen to keep. I usually don't care for 2-piece sticks but this shaft is pretty nice. Great response. Good flex point. The only problem I have right now is finding a tapered blade to go with it. They don't have the best selection of tapered blades around here so it has been a trial and error sort of thing for a little while now. Right now I have a Cristian #4 composite blade in it but I have gotten too used to a Nash/Sakic/PT3 type curve that I don't use the Sherwood all that much at the moment.

I can take a picture of mine later and you can let me know if it is the one you are asking about.

First time i seeyou looking for something!!!

IMO it look like a great shaft...the all black design is great...weight-wise?pretty the same as a synthesis(300gram range) flex options look good and PRICE!!! WOW 119cnd for a tapered shaft that a awsome price...the second lowest price is the rbk 6k at 150cnd...

Downside: no polarfibre grip or soft grip...