Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

Goal Totals

Isles 7

Thrashers 2

It's all about matchups.

7-3. :P

Most of the time it's matchups, but there's just no accounting for a 9-0 blowout of the 'Canes by the Thrashers. At least not the way the 'Canes have been playing so far this year.

I'd like to see how teams fare against the Thrashers now though, since they don't really have an NHL level goalie b/w the pipes...

Isles 7

Thrashers 2

It's all about matchups.

Most of the time it's matchups, but there's just no accounting for a 9-0 blowout of the 'Canes by the Thrashers. At least not the way the 'Canes have been playing so far this year.

I'd like to see how teams fare against the Thrashers now though, since they don't really have an NHL level goalie b/w the pipes...

my bad. I'd be interested in seeing how many of the blowouts are on the second night of back to back games or if travel has a large effect.

Isles 7

Thrashers 2

It's all about matchups.

my bad. I'd be interested in seeing how many of the blowouts are on the second night of back to back games or if travel has a large effect.

Good question, but I'm just too lazy to check. Still, I agree...mostly, it's matchups. I usually expect blowouts agains Buffalo, Columbus, Washington and Atlanta these days...

8-5 Sabres over Caps tonight....they'll still scoring. Don't worry.

Yeah, but that's the Sabres vs. the Capitals...

Neither team has a proper goalie. How else could Taylor Pyatt notch a trick?

But then again, Kevyn Adams had one against Lundqvist tonite... :blink:

Remember that 9-1 routing that Toronto did of Atlanta. What about that Sens game where they beat buffalo 9-0 or something, Alfy and Havlat had 4 goals each.

Remember that 9-1 routing that Toronto did of Atlanta. What about that Sens game where they beat buffalo 9-0 or something, Alfy and Havlat had 4 goals each.

i think that ottawa-buffalo game was 10-1