Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

Jagr

Not at all..

He got a hattrick a few games back actually.

When the other team figure out your main weapon and you only have 1 weapon, it is not as easy to score.

He has two guys on him many times during the games

More specifically referring to games in between his multi-point games...like last night agains Carolina...what was up with that? -3? Kevyn Adams?

so if someone has a bad game you assume they suck all of a sudden? , all the rangers played bad really , we lost 5-1 , God forbid jagr cant score in 1 game. geez dude give him a break , he dominates every other game

I was very disapointed in the team's play against Carolina. they can play so much better than that. What surprised me the most, though, was Lundqvist's play... He made some of the best saves I've seen in a while, but some of those goals should never have made it, especially Adams's second one from that odd angle. <_<

henrik was rocking some new pads too. i'm sure that didn't help. jagr has played hard every game this year. if he doesn't score once in a while, its not like the roof is falling. he's getting double/tripple teamed sometimes.

so if someone has a bad game you assume they suck all of a sudden? , all the rangers played bad really , we lost 5-1 , God forbid jagr cant score in 1 game. geez dude give him a break , he dominates every other game

Take it easy fella, you don't have to get all defensive. I was just questioning his consistency since he seems to disappear for a couple then come back to life - like I said in my first post, I don't get hockey games here.

Besides, can't a player suck for stretches? You have a cold hand you have a cold hand. Forsberg has "sucked," lately, relative to his standard of performance, and so has Jagr (at least according to stats). Just lookin' for some info.

Take it easy fella, you don't have to get all defensive. I was just questioning his consistency since he seems to disappear for a couple then come back to life - like I said in my first post, I don't get hockey games here.

Besides, can't a player suck for stretches? You have a cold hand you have a cold hand. Forsberg has "sucked," lately, relative to his standard of performance, and so has Jagr (at least according to stats). Just lookin' for some info.

ok i guess i just misunderstood you , i get on another board sometimes and everyone keeps saying that jagr isnt gonna be good for long and it gets annouying