Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

help finding 1052s

does anyone have or know a place to get a new/close to new pair of ccm 1052 skates in a size 13 d or e? this skate was made a couple years ago. i missed out on the last one that was listed on ebay. so if anyone has a hookup somewhere or knows of a place, please let me know. thanks.

2d_1_b.JPG

does anyone have or know a place to get a new/close to new pair of ccm 1052 skates in a size 13 d or e? this skate was made a couple years ago. i missed out on the last one that was listed on ebay. so if anyone has a hookup somewhere or knows of a place, please let me know. thanks.

2d_1_b.JPG

Hello!

Would a size 12.5 D Pro Return 1052 be off any interest to you?

Here's the link:

http://www.thehockeyshop.com/Merchant2/mer...Code=S_SPECIALS

Hello!

Here's the link:

cool, good find. i might be able to wedge into those. it is interesting though that the bottom of the skates aren't composite like the retail version. i'll look into these. thanks.

bump for more if people have them. thanks.

Hello!

Here's the link:

cool, good find. i might be able to wedge into those. it is interesting though that the bottom of the skates aren't composite like the retail version. i'll look into these. thanks.

bump for more if people have them. thanks.

I know we have some like super old school stuff left in our inventory that we just piled up in the back. That link posted above isn't one of them though. I know we have some old school tacks and i'd probably be able to look for it for you next time i'm in

edit: do you know the specific year of them?

I know we have some like super old school stuff left in our inventory that we just piled up in the back. That link posted above isn't one of them though. I know we have some old school tacks and i'd probably be able to look for it for you next time i'm in

they were made in 2000.

wait, are you saying you work for the shop linked above and those aren't in stock?

they were made in 2000.

wait, are you saying you work for the shop linked above and those aren't in stock?

1. yes i work for the hockey shop

2. we have them in stock