Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeydevil11

Gloves in the Washing machine?

Is it OK to put my gloves in the washing machine?And, by putting the my gloves in the washing machine will ruin my them in anyway?

Thanks. :)

it is not reccomended buit i to have actually done it. it can make them crusty in the palms and wears them out quicker, but i hate stinky gloves and have washed them with soap and bleach. i wash them often but have also found that the smaell stick comes back very quickly, after using them again.i also have the luxury of replacing my gloves if they get wrecked.what you could try to do is hand wash them in bleach water and use a scrub brush on the inside and inner and outer palm. this i find works better, does not shorten the life of the gloves as much as a machine. let them dry out and give them an antibacterial spry. ask the pharmacist what may be best for you.

Guest phillyfan

I've done it before, I also have used one of those sanitizing machines, and would suggest just to pay the $20 and get them cleaned professionally.