Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IGO2XS

S500's or L7's?

Is the width really narrow on the S500's? Im looking for some 8.5ee's but all I can find is 8.5 D. Anyone know of any good deals on some EE's? Thanks

From what I understand, it's more the toe box that you have to worry about. I have heard the the mission toe boxes are short and narrow.

Regardless, I don't know which is their "top" for sure, but believe that the S500 is supposed to be their top of the line. BUT, as Justin pointed out, the L7 is a different model and you should go with what fits the best and which one delivers the best results for your skating style. I think the L7 may be lighter (if you put big stock into such matters).

Read up on both at www.missionhockey.com

Regardless, I don't know which is their "top" for sure, but believe that the S500 is supposed to be their top of the line. BUT, as Justin pointed out, the L7 is a different model and you should go with what fits the best and which one delivers the best results for your skating style. I think the L7 may be lighter (if you put big stock into such matters).

I'm pretty sure both are top, just different models. Kinda like how Bauer has the Vapor XXX and One90 (8090 previously). They're both top, but for different types.