Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml67

OPS for ball hockey

Can someone tell me a good TPS carbon blade that i can get in Sundin curve that is reasonably light and gives as hard shots as an inno blade, and will also last me a while(especially along the bottom of the blade).

Can someone tell me a good TPS carbon blade that i can get in Sundin curve that is reasonably light and gives as hard shots as an inno blade, and will also last me a while(especially along the bottom of the blade).

The Inno blade will last you longer than most TPS blade unless you got a wrong lie maybe. Inno blades usually last me 5 or 6 months when beeing used 3 times a week. The only TPS blade that I would suggest is the Crossfire and that one is not available in Sundin curve as far as I know.

I'd say less than 10% use OPS for ball around here. Most prefer the Sports Authority stick de jour that lasts 10 games tops