Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey22

carolina sportsplex rec

does ne body play rec at carolina sports plex? caues iam getting back into hockey and wanted to know how csp is doin with that, with DSC and Jellybeans. like, are they losing players to DSC and/or gaining from jellybeans. whats the deal

Sportsplex is going bankrupt...If I was you I would play dreamsports...MUCH more fun.....I saw you at the tourney today, I play on the bulldogs. Jasper sold you the d1c's

They had their B league collapse about 6-8 months ago (I was in that). I think they only have a C league now on Monday nights...most teams have gone over to DSC. Freakin shame they couldn't make it work...horrible management. I think their big mistake was trying to hire a full time staff to run the different leagues where Bob and Rick run DSC and are the owners....much more motivated ;-). These types of businesses are too low margin to have anything but true owners running and operating it.

I prefer the Sportsplex facility to DSC ... bigger rinks and the surface at DSC chews wheels but if no one else is playing....

They do have open skate/pickup on Mon-Wed-Fri from 11 AM - 1:00 PM.