Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RatTlErsHocKeY88

Roenick Curve

I was at my local Play it Again Sports and when i was looking at his selection of blades i saw a easton wooden blade pro on the rack left handed with roenick printed on the hosel. is easton making the roenick cure now? i looked on easton's site and did not see it anywhere? could anyone explain this?

I have an Easton Roenick blade too. JR is a righty in real life I believe, so its not a pro stock blade (unless I'm wrong, of course). My blade came in a cheap 30$ Yzerman shaft I bought, I've never seen them anywhere else just sitting for sale, or hardly anywhere else at all for that matter. I really like the curve though, its sorta Sakic-ish.

However, I dont think its a 'curve' they are making to be used for other blades like Ultra Lite and Focus Flex or Synthesis or whatever. I dont even know if its made to be put into cheap shafts for sale or what now. Mine is destroyed or I would pop it out and use it in my z bubble.

Thanks for the replies, i did some more research and found that on hockeymonkey they sell them also, i so figure its just in the cheaper wooden blades easton produces again thanks for your replies