Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andoy

World Junior team dinners

That thread pretty much says it. Tomorrow night the Finnish World Junior team will be having dinner at my work. Apparently all the other Junior Teams have been assigned a to have dinner at our restaurant chains in Vancouver and I think it's pretty cool!

out here in victoria we have the usa and sweden which is dope because i'll get to go watch them both practice at my home rink for free.

Just Dont be doing what they done to the enemies in slap shot 2 at the photo shoot at the old folks home :lol:  :lol:
out here in victoria we have the usa and sweden which is dope because i'll get to go watch them both practice at my home rink for free.

I think you're one of three people that actually watched that movie. Straight to video. Stephen Baldwin. Hockey. Uh-uh. :rolleyes:

That is, in fact, "dope." I hope there's some internal strife in the team USA camp. I hear Robbie Schremp is quite the jackass.