Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Just wondering?

Hi all,

For anyone that lives in Illinois and follows high school hockey or plays high school hockey, if that pertains to you. I have a tourney this week here in Fort Wayne, Indiana and we play a team from Illinois which would be Homewood Flossmoor, I was just wondering how they are?

Thanks,

D-MaN88

Is this Varsity level? If so, Homewood Flossmoor is a really weak team. They are in the same league as my team. They have a decent goalie but the rest of the team is weak. They have size and play pretty physical but they are not strong skaters.

Is this Varsity level? If so, Homewood Flossmoor is a really weak team. They are in the same league as my team. They have a decent goalie but the rest of the team is weak. They have size and play pretty physical but they are not strong skaters.

We're not that great.

We got blown out by Lincoln Way Central last night

Who do you play for?

Hi all,

For anyone that lives in Illinois and follows high school hockey or plays high school hockey, if that pertains to you. I have a tourney this week here in Fort Wayne, Indiana and we play a team from Illinois which would be Homewood Flossmoor, I was just wondering how they are?

Thanks,

D-MaN88

Ah, the good ole' coliseum in Fort Wayne. I played too many games there to count. I played for Clay High School out of S. Bend in the 90s and we used to play in Fort Wayne all the time.

Good luck in your tournament.

Wristshot, you should see the Coliseum now. No more wooden seats, seats about 10,000 now, all new. The games for our tourney are at McMillen, don't know if you're familiar with that rink but its the local and only rink we have besides the Coliseum.

D-MaN88