Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

bearings

BSB Swiss or Titanium are good.

I'm a fan of the micros in particular. I loved them back in the day, but then for years wheels went back to standard hub so I couldn't find a good selection for micros and just went back to standard. Now everything seems to be going light and micro again, so the selection is good.

I swear my Bevo Abec 9 Nutron bearings that came on my Code1s spin better than my Mission Swiss that came on the 9500s.

those are all good but if he wants "the best" then he'll have to look into ceramix bearings... i've never tried or would even think about paying over $100 for bearings but i have tried some noname brand ceramix from ebay for cheap and they lasted and would spin FOREVER... i only wish they make ceramix bearings for 688 sizes.

oh here is a link for one right now... ebay bearings looks to good to be true you say... well it worked out great for me.

IM kinda new to this. Last time i accualy did  Orgonized rooler i was 8 and i won a national championship. whats the difference?

You mean the difference between 608 and 688?

608= Standard hub

688= Mini hub