Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

broken one piece

If i have a left handed one piece and break the blade can i sell it to a right handed person without any problems?

I was just wondering if it will get weaker from being shot left hand then right handed( like when u bend a twig both ways so it will break). I knew about the blade thing.

Never thought about it. I guess it could, but I doubt it, the shafts aren't manufactured hand specific, and are very strong to begin with.

I thought about that before as well, but Kosydar is right, it won't hurt it. I always flipped over my Z-Bubble Grip every time I changed blades because I thought that would make each side wear evenly if you get what I'm saying. So it wouldn't just flex one way. It lasted pretty long, so that may have even helped the durability of it. I doubt it though.

Guest phillyfan

Not unless the OPS was like some Inno shafts, that are made for RH or LH blades. Shouldn't be an issue though, LH Players sticks are frequently used for my own use. (RH)