Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Tony Hawk: American Wasteland

Hey Guys,

I am stuck on a portion here and need a bit of help. I've read through some guides with conflicting reports on how to "get Boone's pants". I've grinded both the spear (with his pants) and the wire, after I've gotten the sprinklers knocked down, and they never seem to fall. Any ideas why? Any tricks to this level?

I don't have the game with me right now, so I'm going on memory.

When you start the goal, you grind the sprinklers and go straight into a grind on the spear. After that you should have the pants and you have race back to Boone in the boarded up pipe.

Let me know if it works, I'm gonna take a look at it later as I haven't played it in a week or two.

I tried it later on and a few things were different. When I was around the sprinklers, they were shooting water, originally they weren't. After I bashed them (this time) I grinder the spear and it worked. Kind've weird because I had done it about 20 or so times without it working.

I tried it later on and a few things were different. When I was around the sprinklers, they were shooting water, originally they weren't. After I bashed them (this time) I grinder the spear and it worked. Kind've weird because I had done it about 20 or so times without it working.

exact same thing happend to me. i beat the game in a few hours though ,im a total tony hawk pro skatr nerd. so far thugs the best though ,the last two were just kinda cheasy ,atleast thug 2 had a cool storyline though.

i cant fricken do the wall run jump thing basically at the beginning of the game.

like when that guy is explaining how to wall run and then do a flip off. i cant do it.

ive beaten all the THPS games and THUG's 1 and 2 but i just cant do this.

lol

then again ive been pretty hooked on need for speed most wanted

:)

HOW DO YOU ALL FLIP

I hold the Run button down and it keeps me running. It's easier than tapping. Some of the missions are stupid and there seems to be alot of glitches. I like all of the TH games, mostly because their good to play with friends, so I'm not too dissappointed in the story mode. It beats going around and getting "S-K-A-T-E" and that was pretty kick ass at the time. I think the series has been consistantly great and this game is good, but just can't live up to the expectations.

This game was dissapointing for me.They made it to as you have never played a tony hawk game before.The whole game is learning new tricks that you learned in the game before that.The whole game was extremely easy to beat.

This game was dissapointing for me.They made it to as you have never played a tony hawk game before.The whole game is learning new tricks that you learned in the game before that.The whole game was extremely easy to beat.

yeah ,basically the WHOLE game was learning how to play. i liked thug where you just had new jersey and then the rest was new and fun stuff.

imo thug1 was the best. i didn't like 2 and i dont wanna try AW. I don't like this new running off your board crap. THPS 3 had some massive replay for me though.

Is this game worth buying, I rented THUG2 when it first came out and I didn't like it. Is AW as good as THUG?

How do you do a backflip on the bike? I cant fiquere it out when trying to do the Matt Hoffman Challange in the vans park.I already did all the bike challaanges I just cant remember how to do it.

Dougie,the games decent.But i thought THUG 2 was even better than it. THUG 1 was the best one.

How do you do a backflip on the bike? I cant fiquere it out when trying to do the Matt Hoffman Challange in the vans park.I already did all the bike challaanges I just cant remember how to do it.

Dougie,the games decent.But i thought THUG 2 was even better than it. THUG 1 was the best one.

okay thanks, I guess I'll rent it to test it out, see if I like it.

Hold down L2 and pull the left analog stick back really quick.

jbyun04, the BMXing in the game is OK. There's not as much control when riding the bike as in other games, though.