Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pody37

Converted Skate Question

Had a couple of leauge games the other weekend and saw a guy wearing a pair of Bauer XXX boots converted with a hum'er chassis.

I was basically wondering if you made this skate could you run all 80 wheels or was he running smaller wheels at the front? I tried to find out on the net but couldnt. Just curious i guess!!

Cheers guys

Most skates need to be filed or drilled out in the toe area in order to accept the all 80 setup. Some skates have a little recess in that area, and you might not have to do this, but like I said, most need to be altered to fit the Hummer.

I personally do not know how the XXX outsole are but I've had My Bauer 6000's mounted with a Humer & they did not have to dremel out the front....although I had to on MY fishbones....My point being if the bottom of the XXX have a hollow in the center as My 6000's & 8000's do, it "should" require no drilling