Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthPaw

Level of hockey you play

Just curious what range of experiences we have here. I know that the U.S. vs Canada and Inline vs Ice are different systems but whatever.

Myself: Ice- I played 8 years ending with Midget AAA in Goal, but am getting back into it.

Inline- Started 6 yrs ago just a few years before I quit Ice. Played both goal and player. In Goal I played u16 Elite at the old Global Inline Cup, and Player played u18 and u20 at the World Cup and CanAm Cup. Never played Narch, but theres still time! :) Yikes now I guess I'm getting close to Mens Div!

I am 100% beer league goalie. Well, I was goalie/D for roller up until I was about 16, then our team dissolved. Got into playing goal on ice a little over a year ago.

Women's "B" and Co-Ed "C" which is probably nothing (as in we suck worse) compared to the levels of B and C that most of you play at. I've played up with the B men too.

Last played competively in high school, 2000. started playing out for inline through college, I never stopped in net, always stayed active in tourny's and now at the ripe old age of 23 i'm a full time beer leauger.

I guess my advantage is that I work for my LHS and am a tech nut when it comes to new gadgets and innovations especially on goalie equipment. Not to mention the nasty color schemes we put together, and gotta love DEMO's

I play in-line hockey in Belgium. Our team (average age +/- 16 yrs.) competes in the U18-U20 league. We lose every game (damn, we suck :D ) and this is my 4th season playing hockey. I know, Belgian in-line hockey is of a lower quality then that everywhere else, and we're the worst team, so ... our (and my) level aint that high.

I played ice up until college before suffering an injury which I sat out 6 years because of. I just started playing ice again this past year and I'm currently playing in my mens B and C leagues, but I'm hoping to start a tournament team when I get back into the swing of things. I also play dek/ball hockey in the A Level.

and that stands for...?

let me guess American College Hockey Association n somethin somethin College Hockey Association Division 2

n by the way how did you guys do on Sunday? Andrews dad should go to your games instead of ours cuz Andrewa bro scored 2 (non-scorer, defenseman) n we made it into 3rd for the playoffs

playing for my highschool for my second year (grade 11).. played A every year as a first year, and AAA when i was second before highschool.. played some elite hockey too.

I played jr b ice hockey at my highest but couldnt maintain that level of play at university with school and partying and all. currently not playting ice but will probably play jr d next year and i play jr a roller hockey and am looking for a narch platinum team for this year.

I played AAA Select Hockey til 18, Along with D1 High School Hockey in MA, 4 Year Varsity starter, state champs, the whole nine yards. Graduated in 2002, went to play in college, but after Try-outs I got injured and had to take some time off. Ended up leaving school due to retarded coach. Would have actually started and played D3, but could have made D1 Team, just would have been one nasty bench warmer haha.

Now I play in "A" League Mens. It does also help that I also play for my work, which is a LHS. Fun Stuff and cant keep away from it.