Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mock

AAA hockey

Posted on Jan 12 2006, 05:26 PM

I play Dartmouth Whalers Bantam AAA, are you in any tounraments in Nova Scotia???

umm.. no we were suppose to go to a tournament in Sydney but we decided not to go this year,we have only played 1 game against a Nova Scotia team so far and that was the Halifax Hawks and we were tied 4-4 going into the 3rd but gave up 2 powerplay goals and ended up losing 7-4, and we play Cole Harbour in the Spud tournament in Charlottetown how are they this year.

Posted on Jan 12 2006, 05:26 PM

I play Dartmouth Whalers Bantam AAA, are you in any tounraments in Nova Scotia???

umm.. no we were suppose to go to a tournament in Sydney but we decided not to go this year,we have only played 1 game against a Nova Scotia team so far and that was the Halifax Hawks and we were tied 4-4 going into the 3rd but gave up 2 powerplay goals and ended up losing 7-4, and we play Cole Harbour in the Spud tournament in Charlottetown how are they this year.

Ummmmm Cole Hrbour is 5th in our league we're 2nd. We beat the 3 out of 4 times this year, they have a few star players, Joel Leach, and Zack Zutton, but the rest of the team is decent. If you were tied agasint Halifax, you shouldnt have much of a problem with Cole Harbour , but dont take them lightly.

Mock

mock, last season we played the missaga senators midget minor aaa's, we beat them 2/2 games how are they this year? they were said to be one of the top teams in canada last year. have you played in the boarder cities cup in windsor? we won that last season pretty fun tourney

mock, last season we played the missaga senators midget minor aaa's, we beat them 2/2 games how are they this year? they were said to be one of the top teams in canada last year. have you played in the boarder cities cup in windsor? we won that last season pretty fun tourney

I actually dont play Midget AAA, i play bantam AAA, but i know some friends that are going up this year, and they said that the missasauga team was going up this year.

Mock