Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gman

instructional videos for inline

I was pointed in the direction of the Robby Glantz videos as a result of another thread. Those DVD's look like pretty much what I need for myself and my boys. Are the Glantz tapes better or at least as good as any thing else on the market? If not, who is better? I am pretty much teaching myself and trying to keep my kids a little ahead of the curve on their beginning teams. We are strictly Roller, as the nearest ice is two hours a way.

Thanks!

I have followed previous threads on this forum regarding instructional videos. THey all seem to stop when this same question comes up regarding inline videos.

So can I assume 1) There are no instrucional videos out there for inline hockey?; 2) this is a really stupid question and I should not ask it?; or 3) the ice hockey videos will cover everything that roller hockey needs and I should just buy Robby Glantz's two speed skating videos?????

Thanks again