Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asr

Anyone using Vapor X shaft..or other sugestions

Lots of questions on here..i know, but you guys are really informative. I am thinking of ordering a vapor x shaft [87] for $94 from epuck....anyone using this shaft?? I searched but didnt find much! Any other sugestions are welcomed.

thanks

The Vapor X shaft is basically the Triflex Gold with new graphics. I think most people have been happy with them. The triflex gold shaft I had warped on me.

I've been using the XV shaft and I'm really pleased with it so far. It's pretty well balanced and the grip is real nice.

I'm thinking about getting one of those...what blade are you using with it?

Lots of questions on here..i know, but you guys are really informative. I am thinking of ordering a vapor x shaft [87] for $94 from epuck....anyone using this shaft?? I searched but didnt find much! Any other sugestions are welcomed.

thanks

inly think i could said about it......the vapor X are the coolest shaft on the market!!!!

I've been using the XV shaft and I'm really pleased with it so far. It's pretty well balanced and the grip is real nice.

I'm thinking about getting one of those...what blade are you using with it?

For right now I'm using an Easton Hybrid. Didn't want a composite blade and couldn't find a woody I liked. It's performed well so far.