Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elias#1

Is there such thing as a specialized mechanic?

I'm not too sure about this but is there such a career as a specialized machanic? like someone who is only trained to work on a certain car (lamborghini,ferrari,porshe etc).P.S if there is a career like this I would like to be a Lamborghini mechanic in the near future.

I suppose you can specialize in anything. People typically like to broaden their expertise not refine it, unless there is a market or demand for that specialty. But I dont imagine there is much of a demand for Lamborghini only mechanics.

Actually there are mechanics who just work for like BMW, Benz, and other high end car companies. My good friend looked into this he said some of these mechanics make really good money, over 100K

My dad has been a mechanic since he was 14 and he knows his stuff, believe me! He works for Toyota and every time they come out with a new vehicle or some sort of new advancement or technology, he either has to take an online course or go to a course. He has also take many tests and various modules to exceed is knowledge!

Does anyone have a web site on if there is such a thing as a lamborghini mechanic? I am really, really interested to move somewhere to a lambo shop and become a mechanic.