Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

Easton Typhoon

Currently I own an older model of the Easton Octance(Yzerman Shaft). So I was browsing Epuck and I see this shaft called the Typhoon from what I read this shaft is suppose to have kevlar/graphite/glass as its materials which is similar to the UL/Grip Lite/Cyclone except they added glass which weights down the shaft. Im not looking to break the bank on a new top of the line shaft but I sure want the performance of one and seeing how the Typhoon is compression molded with graphite/kevlar/glass this could be a good shaft. I was wondering if anyone has used this shaft before, its not the lightest thing(320g) but considering I owned a shaft that was carbon/glass this could be huge step for me. So my question would be is this shaft any better then the lower model Easton shaft and how does it compare to the UL and would I notice a better shot if I was shooting with one of these?

Thanks

Whip

From my experiences its a pretty good shaft, quite the step up from the yzerman. If weight is not an issue, and its in a flex for you, go for it. I got a bunch of freinds that like them enough, although mine just wasent for me.

Guest hunter4

they are one of the heavier shafts i have ever used, i used my freinds for a practice, and i was glad i didn't spend my own money on one, there too much for what you are getting with the weight and all.