Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

Photoshop Help

Somebody else did this for me earlier today and I want to learn how to do it. Anyone familiar with Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (what I have) or anyone who thinks they'd be able to help me with this please contact me via AIM or MSN messenger so you can help me step by step if possible. Otherwise just post a few instructions here if you can.

How do you make this picture:

swehgts8ij.th.jpg

look like this:

hgtglovesswe2ht.th.jpg

Here's how to get in touch with me:

AIM - sodapants19

MSN - harf_er@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

I Have 7.0 also.

If this doesn't help you ,Pm me.

1)Open up the HGT Image

2)Create a solid Color Picture in paint,then open it up in 7.0

3)Using the Polygonal Lasso tool trace around the area you want to change.

4)Drag the selected part to the paint image and go to edit>copy.

5)Click on the HGT picture and go to edit>paste.

6)Now go to the part where it shows your Layers and there should be a little button that says Fill>.Click on that and change it to anywhere around 50%.

7)Repeat for any other parts.

Hope that helps alittle.

Helps a little, but using the lasso tool is really tedious. I don't think I am using the same tool for step 3 that I think you mean. I've been using the magic wand and it's kinda choppy because it doesn't get all the areas want.

Just add me to AIM and look for me online and we'll chat about it sometime.

Helps a little, but using the lasso tool is really tedious. I don't think I am using the same tool for step 3 that I think you mean. I've been using the magic wand and it's kinda choppy because it doesn't get all the areas want.

Just add me to AIM and look for me online and we'll chat about it sometime.

there is no other way than the lasso

you could try using magnectic lasso though

well yeah i guess you could use the magic wand but the lasso will get you exactly what you want 100% of the time.. besides if you screw up you can always hold shift and start again to add on to what parts you missed or just push backspace to delete a line while lasso-ing.

I know about that. I got some help finding the polygonal lasso. I thought you guys meant the regular lasso, which is basically impossible to make it look halfway decent. It's pretty easy now that I found the polygonal lasso.

I know about that. I got some help finding the polygonal lasso. I thought you guys meant the regular lasso, which is basically impossible to make it look halfway decent. It's pretty easy now that I found the polygonal lasso.

I was referring to the guy above me who suggested something or another to go back a step.