Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodak1340

Mission Sticks

The tapered design on the L-2 will make it feel like an OPS.

The Hex-1 has a new style blade that is thinner and I think stiffer.

The shaft on the L-2 is slick as well, perhaps even thinner.

I have a Hex-1 grip and an L-2. I find that I get more velocity from the Hex-1 off of passes and wristers, however I have a much better slap shot out of the L-2. But in terms of balance, you cant go wrong with an L-2, it is extremely balanced and the shaft is prety durable. Good luck.

There is a difference is shaft shape. L-2 is more of a Box shape, and HEX has the sidewalls Concave. There is also a difference in blade profile with the HEX blades being thinner.

I've used both. Both are phenomenal sticks, but I'd pick the Hex-1 again. It's a really fantastic stick, check my reviews out on the L-2 and Hex-1 for more.

both are great sticks.. the shaft of the l-2 is a bit stronger and also you have an extra blade if if cracks or breaks or something.. hex 1 is a great stick also.. my friend had one and he said he loved the feel of it

Havent used the Hex-1 , but I have 2 L-2s in 100 and 85 flex's and it's my new fav stick. They are tanks and have great kick. I would recommend the L-2, plus it gives you the option of changing curves being a 2 piece.